Thursday 26 November 2015

Facebook Page!

I have finally got around to setting up a Facebook page for my work as an amigurumi artist.   It would be wonderful, if you like my work and are on Facebook, if you 'Like' it! 

Link: https://www.facebook.com/The.Yarn.Mouse/

I'll be using it both to show off my creations (there are two albums at the moment - one containing pictures of my stall, one of the amigurumi themselves), and to provide information about where and when my stall will be.

It also means I can advise customers if I need to cancel my stall for some reason, such as ill health or high winds (the bane of my life - amigurumi are light).

Customers also have another way to get in touch with me if they want to request custom amigurumi - always a good thing!



Important Customer Announcement

I am no longer accepting orders for custom amigurumi for Christmas as I am fully booked up and cannot guarantee delivery in time for the big day on any more requests. I apologise if this disappoints but I only have one pair of hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment